Sunday, February 27, 2011

Recap :)

I have been pretty happy lately :) Every other day I still have a breakdown.. But I'm getting used to it. I am now at day 18 :) In a way, if i look back on all the days, it's gone extremely slow. But if I think about it, I also feel like I just said goodbye to Preston. So it's gone by fast and slow. I'm sure some of you girls know how that feels.
So, Preston's first letter was depressing and short. I already blogged about it. I wasn't very happy... but oh boy did that change. His last letter was AMAZING! It was 7 pages long and just, amazing :) Then i also got a personal email this week! I was not expecting it. Which made it even better. I feel more in love with him now than i ever have. I know we can do this. We are going to prove so many people wrong :)
I'm pretty sure i'm obsessed with being a missionary girlfriend. But you know what, I am not ashamed and I do not care who knows. These are a couple things I got last week for my Birthday :)

Preston gave me this build-a-bear right before he left as a early birthday present. It has a voice chip inside and i absolutely love it :)
This looks silly. But I love it. Every bubble represents a day. Every morning when I wake up, I fill in another bubble :) This picture is a week and a half old. So i really am farther along than that :)

I am never giving up. I will never say never. This is not impossible. With God, anything is possible. I am using this time to focus on me :) If I put my mind to it, I can do it. Just never give up :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ 16 more Fast Sundays ♥


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones