I have found so many answers to prayers and also a lot of comfort that I couldn't have found any way else. These aren't in any order, but some of my recent favorites are:
1. "Verily I say unto you my friends, fear not, let your hearts be comforted; yea, rejoice evermore, and in everything give thanks.
2. Waiting patiently on the Lord, for your prayers have entered into the ears of the Lord of Sabaoth, and are recorded with this seal and testament - the Lord hath sworn and decreed that they shall be granted.
3. Therefore, he giveth this promise unto you, with an immutable covenant that they shall be fulfilled; and all things wherewith you have been afflicted shall work together for your good, and to my name's glory, saith the Lord."
6. "Wherefore, be of good cheer, and do not fear, for I the Lord am with you, and will stand by you..."
24. "Search diligently, pray always, and be believing and all things shall work together for your good.."
14. Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you; not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your hear be troubled, neither let it be afraid.
5. Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; 6. in all your ways submit to him, and he will make your paths straight.
11. Strengthened with all might, according to his glorious power, unto all patience and longsuffering with joyfulness.
18. No, I will not abandon you or leave you as orphans in the storm - I will come to you.
I know there are a million other amazing scriptures. These have just been some recent ones I found. It's amazing how much I can see blessings in my life everyday. Reading the scriptures daily really works wonders :)