Friday, February 18, 2011

Greys Anatomy.

"Hey, listen. For a kiss to be really good, you want it to mean something… to be with someone you can’t get out of your head, so that when your lips finally touch you feel it everywhere… a kiss so hot and so deep that you never want to come up for air. You can’t cheat your first kiss. You don’t want to. Trust me. When you find that right person for a first kiss, it’s everything."
-Alex Karev- Grey’s Anatomy Episode 7 Season 2 “Something to talk about”

Okay, here it is, your choice… it’s simple, her or me, and I’m sure she is really great. But, I love you, in a really, really big pretend to like your taste in music, let you eat the last piece of cheesecake, hold a radio over my head outside your window, unfortunate way that makes me hate you, love you. So pick me, choose me, love me.” - Meredith Grey
But no matter how high the stakes, sooner or later, you’re just going to have to go with your gut, and, maybe just maybe, that’ll take you right where you were meant to be in the first place.
Grey’s Anatomy, Season 7 Episode 14

This show just makes my heart stop. I could watch this show for hours. And hours. Seriously.
So, what has happened so far in season 3? I couldn't tell you much because of the fact that i just started it tonight. No. Izzie has not died yet (thank goodness) but Denny has :( I about died in that episode. Obviously i'm a big fan of Izzie. But i'm the biggest fan of.... (drum roll)....
                                                       Mcdreamy!!!
One man should not be allowed to look THIS good. I mean, seriously. "It's a beautiful day to save lives"
The End.


No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ 16 more Fast Sundays ♥


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones