Monday, March 4, 2013

I Sell Bows! :)


Hey everyone :) 
I just want to let you all know that I am now selling bows on my etsy website. I started making them as a hobby, but then more and more people started to ask if they could buy them from me. So now, I have my own little online shop! 
The bows are very good quality and I spend a lot of time on them. In addition, they are pretty stinkin' cheap compared to the rest of the bows sold on etsy. 
Here are some pictures :) 


And here is what my little shop looks like :) Please check it out! If you have any requests for patterns or fabric, I'd be happy to make a custom one for you. I'm actually trying to find a pattern with the Italian flag colors... Look at me, Jared isn't even gone yet and I'm already acting like a crazy MG. Anyway, here's what the website looks like. Go to the link HERE to check it out :) 

1 comment:

  1. oh my heck, those are SO cute! I'm definitely going to have to check them out sometime soon!!

    ReplyDelete

♥ 16 more Fast Sundays ♥


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones