Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Happiest Girl

I know how much I love my dear Elder Wright. But whenever I get a letter/email from him, it really reminds me why I love him so much :)

"I really like what you said in your letter when you said that missionaries with girlfriends do better than those without because they have that love and support. But only as long as they know that the girl is waiting for them. That is so true! I really feel like having you is the best thing for me and my mission. I don't know where I'd be without your support"


"I love you so so so Much!!! I made you a promise that if you wait for me, I will make you the happiest girl in the world! :) I Promise that!!!"


What he doesn't realize, is that I'm already the happiest girl in the world :)

1 comment:

  1. Girl. I love your posts. My boy has been out for about three weeks now and I feel the exact same as you about everything!

    ReplyDelete

♥ 16 more Fast Sundays ♥


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones