Saturday, April 23, 2011

Letters & Sugar Make Me...

I just got a LETTER!!!! My last letter from Preston while he's in the MTC. He leaves for Hungary in 2 DAYS! I'm excited :) I'm in a good mood :) Plus, I have a ton of easter candy surrounding me. I've eaten probably waaaaay more calories today than I care to mention. This is me right about now:
.....................................................................................................................................................

Now on to more serious business, I love my missionary. More than I know how to say :) Being in the MTC has made him mature in the gospel, but he is still my same Preston :) 

Our men may be missionaries, but they can still be boys at heart :)
I'm just a super happy girl right now :) 

4 comments:

  1. haha ohhh man, that video was the funniest ever :) sooo cute though <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha Ill proudly say I'm the sister Elder Reese is talking about..hahaha (:

    ReplyDelete

♥ 16 more Fast Sundays ♥


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones