Sunday, February 10, 2013

It's Been 2 Years..

In the back of my mind, I've been telling myself I need to write this blog post. I just haven't been able to do it yet. Today is February 10th. Yesterday, two years ago, was the hardest day of my life. It has officially been two years since I said goodbye to love of my life at that time. I'm putting together some videos and thoughts because I can't seem to find the words to write. So be patient with me and I'll have a blog post coming up soon all about my feelings, and his feeling and where we stand right now. I want to thank all you girls for reading my blog and all the friends I've made because of these wonderful two years. I want to specifically thank my amazing waiting buddy, Jane. February 9th will always remind me of her and our little celebrations. I want to keep writing.. But I mustn't. I need to save it all for the future blog post. I just wanna end by saying I love all you girls. Keep waiting! And believe in good things to come :) 

2 comments:

  1. The suspense is killing me!!!! :D Keep being you girl! Can't wait to hear how everything is going!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love you Desiree!! =) I just teared up a little bit. I'm so glad we are friends!

    ReplyDelete

♥ 16 more Fast Sundays ♥


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones