Thursday, December 29, 2011

Happy 20th Birthday Elder Wright!! :)

Today. Wednesday, December 28th 2011 is the day my sweetheart, Preston Dale Wright turns                 20 years old!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY LOVE!!!


And this is a picture of us exactly one year ago today. We went bowling :) 
I am just proud of him. So I am going to celebrate this blessed day by sharing 20 reasons why I love him
(expect some really random reasons)
  1. I love his honesty, and that he tells me everything, and I can tell him everything.
  2. I love that he appreciates a good key change in a song - just like I do.
  3. I love all the crazy things he's done just because I asked him to. Ex: Dying my hair
  4. I love his testimony of the gospel, and I love how he values it and how he's spending 2 years of life in the service of the Lord.
  5. I love that he waited in line with me ALL day long to see Twilight :) while wearing an "I love Twilight" Basically I just love that he goes to sappy chick-flicks with me.
  6. I love his attitude towards his family and his mom. He's so respectful in every way possible.
  7. I love that he would tell me "Goodnight" and "Good morning" and "I love you" every single day. And how he'd wait up for me to get ready for bed because he wanted to call me to say Goodnight. 
  8. I love how he just lights up a room simply by smiling :) 
  9. I love that he goes Black Friday shopping with me :) even when it's way too early in the morning.
  10. I love that he took me to do baptisms in my favorite temple (slc) right before he left. 
  11. I love that he always gets me the best/most meaningful presents :)
  12. I love that he always remembers our month anniversaries, even when I sometimes forget.
  13. I love when I'm driving and he just starts singing to me :)
  14. I love that he writes me every week and records himself just because he knows how much videos and letters mean to me.
  15. I love the way he listens to me when I have to vent, complain or just simply talk.
  16. I love the way he says he loves me after he teases me.
  17. I love that every day, I find a new thing to love about him.
  18. I love that he smiles and always tells me, "You're gonna love it" when I have to go to a doctor to get a shot, or get blood taken. Because he knows how much I hate it.  I also love that he always comes with me :) 
  19. I love that he trusts me. 
  20. I love that he loves me, and makes me feel like I'm perfect for him :) Because I know that he's perfect for me :)
 Preston, if you're reading this, Happy Birthday Sweetheart <3

I love you :) 
xoxoxxx

1 comment:

  1. HAPPY BIRTHDAY Preston!!
    you are so cute, I love all your reasons especially number three and five. You guys are so cute!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete

♥ 16 more Fast Sundays ♥


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones