Friday, January 24, 2014

10 Months Down

I'm about 4 days late this with this post. But I figured better late than never, right?
My love, my sweetheart, my other half has been gone for 10 months! The fact that we're finally in double digits kinda makes my head hurt. I'm finally getting to that stage where I catch myself thinking, "I swear he just left..."
During this last month I moved back to Hawaii. Which is where Jared and I met, exactly 2 years ago this month. So I'm constantly feeling like we just barely met here a year ago. When really, it's been two. Which just goes to show that time really does fly by. 
I've been really struggling with being here without him. The place we met. The place where my life completely changed. The place where I fell in love with the man of my dreams. I see him everywhere and in everything. We spent the first 6 months of our relationship here on the beach, at the temple, on campus, and just loving the fact that we finally found each other. We both knew something was missing in our lives. We just didn't know what. Until we met each other <3
Safe to say I fall more in love with him every single day. 
He has my whole heart. Always and forever.




1 comment:

  1. Play bazaar chart are ever time free on the Play Bazzar website you can find it there and use rashi chart for wining the game.Satta King game can change your all theory when you start guessing on your paper pen. Forget all of these third class steps, now the time for the upgrade by the help of Play Bazaar result or old result chart and rashi and milan rashi os all satta matka.

    ReplyDelete

♥ 16 more Fast Sundays ♥


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones