My name is Desiree! :)
1. I was born in Las Vegas and have lived in multiple different states and countries. I guess you could say that's why I hate staying in one place too long. Traveling has been distilled in me ever since I was little.
2. I absolutely love candy stores. Whenever I'm walking around a city and see a candy store, especially in foreign countries, I HAVE to go in. I actually think a perfect date as well. Take me to a candy store and I'm a happy camper :)
(candy porn right there ^)
3. I would love to get married in September or October :)
4. I'm not really a party person. I don't exactly enjoy going out to parties. I'd rather go on a walk under the stars with just one person, and have some good conversation, rather than being surrounded by a ton of people.
5. I have the smallest stomach in the world. I can never completely finish a hamburger, or most of my meals for that matter. I get full after a few bites and then I have to wait a bit before I can continue eating.
6. My favorite words are: Harvest & Serendipity.
7. I document EVERYTHING through video. Literally, everything. (ie killing spiders, cool looking meals, conversations with my mish, my thoughts, etc...)
8. I'd rather have conversation with kids than adults.
9. I hate confrontation and arguing. Like, more than anything in the world. I'm a very passive person and I just can't handle it. I have to leave the room because I hate arguing back with someone.
10. I have to drink orange juice every morning with my breakfast :)
11. For the past 4 years, I listen to The Main Title from The Notebook one time through before falling asleep every night. Music is very important to me and helps in so many different ways. In this way, it helps me prepare to fall asleep :)
12. I am mildly dyslexic. Which causes me to be terrible at math, spelling, and reading out loud.
13. I absolutely hate flying. I'm constantly imagining ways the plane could crash. Yeah, It's a problem.
14. My favorite song of all time is Here Comes The Sun by The Beatles. If you've never heard it, I'm sorry, and here's the link to listen to it.
15. I am a perfectionist.
16. Purple, teal, and champagne pink are my favorite colors :)
17. I am a somewhat reserved and shy person. A lot of people think I'm not a nice or friendly person because of it.
18. This basically describes me every time I check the mail.
19. Overcast is my favorite weather. I'm actually not a huge fan of sun.
20. I'm a night owl. Night time is when my mind is most creative and productive.
21. I listen to The Osmonds the way some girls listen to One Direction. And it's my dream to meet Donny Osmond.
22. My favorite city is Venice :)
23. I hate spiders with a passion... I know most people hate spiders. Especially girls. But me? I really REALLY hate them.
24. I have a dad crush on Victor Garber and Denis Quaid.
25. I am obsessed with old movies! Especially Jerry Lewis. When I found Rock-A-Bye Baby was on YouTube I acted like a 13 year old girl meeting Justin Bieber. Click HERE to watch it. I promise you won't regret it. It's absolutely hilarious with an adorable love story :)
26. I'm a snowcone and hot chocolate addict. During the summer I could get snowcones every day. And during winter, it's the same only with hot chocolate :)
27. I eat homemade popcorn (not the nasty microwave stuff) weekly, and I have to have my salt and vinegar seasoning to put on top. Basically anything salt and vinegar flavored is just amazing.
28. Besides the scriptures and textbooks, Nicholas Sparks books are the only ones I read.
29. I hate the word, "someday." ex: "We'll definitely go there someday!" It's just a word with not much promise to it.
30. I like making forts and camping in the living room :) I really don't think I'm a very high maintenance person. I've slept all night on an airport floor, lived without wifi or internet for weeks, went 4 months with no tv or hair straightener, plus more. I think life is more fun that way anyway :)
31. Every time after I get gas, the first thing I do when I get back inside my car is put hand sanitizer on.
32. I have a constant love affair going on with Canon cameras.
33. I absolutely hate going out by myself.. Shopping, or even going to the post office. I prefer always having someone with me. I've been an extremely needy person ever since birth (my mom can attest to that).
34. I love cheese. Like.... a lot.
35. I don't know any other languages, but I can have full conversation in movie quotes.
36. The 4 months I spent teaching English in China were the best 4 months I've ever experienced in my life thus far.
37. Half the music on my ipod is that of Nat King Cole, Sam Cook, Jimmy Durante, Frank Sinatra, Bing Crosby, Dean Martin, The Temptations, Barry Manilow, Rod Stewart, Steve Tyrell, Seal, Elvis, The Beatles, The O'Jays, Lionel Richie, etc.. Basically everything 80's and earlier.
38. The Gospel and the church is everything to me. My reason for living. My happiness. And I honestly don't know who I'd be without it.
39. I've met Taylor Swift :)
40. I've ridden an elephant.
41. Autumn is my absolute favorite season :) Everything about it makes me so happy :)
42. One of my favorite parts about Thanksgiving is waking up in the morning to watch the Macy's Thanksgiving Day parade :)
43. I believe animals have feelings and emotions. Especially dogs.
44. I don't watch much TV. But when I do? It's gotta be Fresh Prince or Full House.
45. I never get sick of hearing songs on repeat. In fact, when I do homework I have to have one song on repeat the whole time. It drives my sister nuts, but it somehow helps me focus :)
46. I'm a hopeless romantic, but at the same time, I have issues believing in true love and happy marriages.
47. I had to go to the ER once for getting a pill stuck in my throat.
48. This boy right here has my whole heart :)
49. One of my favorite pastimes is playing guitar :)
50. And last but not least.......