Thursday, July 28, 2011

People are Faster than Letters :)

As most of you know, my boy is serving in Hungary. He teaches this English class over there and makes friends. Then, these friends add me on facebook. I guess he talks about me or something... :) Anywho, they are the nicest people. They take pictures of him and then send them to me. Seriously, too nice :) 
Yesterday I was talking to this lady he teaches named Bernadett. She's not a member, which is cool for me because I feel like I can help do my own missionary work when I talk to some of these people :) 
So she asked me if there was anything she could tell Preston for me. This is what i said... :)

Then she gets on facebook today and says:

My day is made :) 
p.s. I told her to tell him I'm sorry about Monday because that's when I fell asleep 7 minutes before he got online to email. It was the first time that has happened. And I felt terrible.
But I like to think that this is the start of a beautiful friendship :)

3 comments:

  1. oh this is so cute! i keep hoping something like that will happen for me with my missionary!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh! It's the BEST isn't it?! I had a girl add me last night and she was like, "He's standing by me right now as I type this, and he has a HUGE smile on his face!" I get the butterflies messaging her!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad I came across your blog. You are so adorable & you & your missionary are even more adorable. Please keep being strong & don't write a dear john. It gives me hope & encouragement that I can do it too. :)

    ReplyDelete

♥ 16 more Fast Sundays ♥


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones