Thursday, August 25, 2011

It's TODAY!

It's finally August 25th!! You know what that means? I leave for China tonight!!!
I will hopefully still be able to blog all the time. If you would like to follow all the experiences and adventures I embark on while there, you can follow my China blog: http://desireegoestochina.blogspot.com/
But no worries, I'll still write on this blog :) just not as much... :) 
As far as me and my mish go, we are doing wonderful and still more in love than ever!
I highly recommend living your own life and experiencing different things while your missionary is gone. I know this experience is going to be one of the most amazing experiences of my whole life. 
I'm just so excited and wanna leave now! Just 5 more hours til I leave for the airport!!! :) 
We fly to California, then Korea, then Hong Kong and then finally China!
Wish me luck!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ 16 more Fast Sundays ♥


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones